"I am in no way interested in immortality, but only in the taste of tea."
-
Lu T'ung

Wednesday 24 March 2010

Edinburgh Land of Tea

I have decided to change the texts of these posts a bit, and no longer will it be limited to just discussing the teas, but also the tea shops.

I feel that now this is better suited, especially as friends know, the occupation I am in.

Notably the three tea shops of Edinburgh will receive a detailed criteaque and voteaing on which are the best, and which you'd be better of with a tea-bag.

These three shops are, Anteaques, Eteaket, and Tea Tree Teas.

If (god help us someone is actually reading this) feels that I should re-evaluate, I shall consider, or if another shop to judge. (and believe me, I am good at judging...sometimes too good...)

No comments:

Post a Comment